Fashion, Luxury and Design
Key cases handled by our attorneys:
- Representing a French luxury group in the context of a cross-border infringement action (France, Italy and the United States) of its renowned trademarks and unfair competition and passing off.
- Representing a Design and Architecture studio in global copyright and design infringement litigation against a competitor and a major luxury retailer, involving parallel proceedings in France, Germany, Italy, the United States, Canada and Taïwan.
- Representing a high-end lingerie brand in defence before Paris Commercial Court for misappropriation of know-how, against a textile manufacturer.
- Representation of a major Dutch menswear company to defend its core trademarks against an Asian giant in this sector, involving Court proceedings in France and coordination with other parallel proceedings in Europe.
- Registration and management of a jewellery brand’s trademark portfolio and copyright defence of its jewellery designs.
- Registration and management of the portfolio of international trademarks and design protection of a renowned ready-to-wear brand.
- Assisting a leading interior design and decorating player in negotiating its franchise contracts and protecting and defending its trademarks.